Saturday, May 22, 2010

its such a long time i have stop blogging. hahas lots of stuff happen during this long period .Especially the sad stuff. LOTS......... exams results is not satisfying....... did not expect to have so lousy results. almost cried in class. but luckily i still have close friends like jess, erica and many more who cared for me. jess especially had indeed gave me lots of encouragement before my bio exams as i had difficulties memorising the stuff. almost had a brain dead after the gruelling exams.
thanks to my america, California, friend too. thanks alot BloodRedSin!!!! although we chat through internet, but i could sense your caring heart towards me thanks. thank you daddy mommy , even though you had know my results, you did not scold me yet surprisingly encouraged me to work even harder. i will as i had promised to work even harder.

yesterday had BBQ with sjab members. had FUN!!!!!! hahas:) took lots of photos and happy that ppl praised that the food i had BBQed is niced. we played dog and bone and three legged at east coast paark it is damn fun. rajipuni.......... u had tied the rope reallt too hard. haha my annkle really hurts. had difficulty in walking now. maybe tomorrow will be better.

on the way back home yesterday, jess is really funny and blur. she slept in the bus. then after we got out, she walk the wrong way. hahas 1st thing. 2nd thing, we went to uncle tibits to buy sweets. i bought sour mix mentos. and she bought fruit plus. the cashier told me to pay 80 cents instead, jess replied her" huh? aunty wo mei you 8 mao." i was like shocked and told her, the aunty is talking to me. hahas:) the 3rd thing, we walked to bus interchange..... we met gopal our sjab senior. he asked if np sells fish porrige and jess heard it as free porrige. the LAST thing when jess reached to her bus stop, she hit a guy. hahas you all should have seen the expression. it is damn funny.
because of her, i had been thinking of it whole day long and ended up laughing to myself. my mom thoughtt that i went mad due to stress from exam marks. almost brought to mental hospital. jess all thanks to u!!!!!!
thats all for today byeeeeee:D

No comments:

Post a Comment